These salmon patties are a great way to get more fish in your diet in an easy way. One batch of these is a simple way to change up your lunches without spending much time in the kitchen.
Salmon is a good source of omega 3s and protein. Salmon can be expensive, but not when you buy it in the can! Canned salmon is a pantry staple that is easy to stock up on as it won’t go bad too quickly.
A lot of salmon patty recipes use a food processor. I am a lazy cook and that includes the cleanup. I rarely want to spend the time to clean out my food processor so I tend to avoid recipes that require it. This one doesn’t! All you need is one bowl and one sheet pan. Easy cooking and easy cleanup!
Give them a try and let me know what you think!
Easy Salmon Patties with Spicy Aoli
- 10 oz canned salmon (two small tins)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3-4 green onions, chopped small
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce (any brand or flavor)
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp hot sauce (any kind, I used Valentina)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl. Incorporate with a fork until evenly mixed.
- Form patties by making golfball sized ball and flattening in hands. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until golden brown on edges.
Spicy Aoli (optional)
- Mix mayo and hot sauce. Spread on patties or use as a dipping sauce.